Home Internet in Pendleton, SC
Internet Providers in Pendleton, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Pendleton, SC
If you live in Pendleton, South Carolina, your top internet service choice, with 34% town coverage, is AT&T Internet. AT&T offers a wide variety of connection types, such as IPBB, fiber, and fixed wireless, with a standout maximum download speed of up to 5 Gbps. Pricing for AT&T services starts at $55 per month, balancing both speed and cost for customers seeking high-speed internet.
Spectrum is another major provider to consider in Pendleton with about 31% of the town covered. Spectrum offers services via cable and fiber connections and provides plans starting at $49.99 per month. Its maximum download speed is also solid, coming in at up to 1 Gbps.
Checking the broader internet availability in Pendleton, 34% of the town has DSL coverage, fixed wireless covers 42%, and fiber spans 40%, while cable tops the list at 81%. Satellite untouched areas are covered by providers such as Viasat Internet, ensuring a total coverage of 100%. However, the maximum download speed for satellite drops to a lower 30 Mbps.
Overall, both AT&T and Spectrum offer a wide array of internet plans that address the varied needs of Pendleton residents.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Pendleton
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.