Home Internet in Simpsonville, SC
Internet Providers in Simpsonville, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Frontier
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Simpsonville, SC
In Simpsonville, South Carolina, Spectrum reigns as the preeminent internet service provider. It dominates with a robust 96% coverage of the sprawling city. Powered by a cable connection, Spectrum confidently delivers a download speed capped at an impressive 1 Gbps. From $49.99 per month, consumers can enjoy high-speed internet services to meet all their browsing needs, whether they're casual users or high-demand households craving exceptional speed and capacity.
Trailing behind Spectrum is T-Mobile 5G Home Internet with a solid 66% coverage penetration rate. T-Mobile offers a 5G connection with download speeds ranging from 33 to 245 Mbps. For a starting price of $50 per month, tech-savvy users keen on the latest in internet innovations will find this service appealing.
Of course, Spectrum and T-Mobile are only part of a larger picture. Simpsonville residents have a plethora of options for their internet needs, including DSL, cable, fiber, and even satellite services, all aiming to make sure everyone's preferences are met.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Simpsonville
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.