Home Internet in Egan, SD
Internet Providers in Egan, South Dakota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Mediacom
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Egan, SD
As the primary provider in Egan, South Dakota, CenturyLink sets the bar high with a digital subscriber line (DSL) connection that delivers a maximum download speed of 60 Mbps. The reliable service ensures smooth internet operations even during peak times, making it an ideal choice for many. With plans starting at $50 per month, CenturyLink smartly caters to cost-savvy consumers. The company's comprehensive reach—serving 56% of the city—guarantees widespread access to its DSL connections.
Egan residents also have full coverage from satellite internet providers Viasat Internet and HughesNet. Viasat's service offers a slightly lower speed—30 Mbps—at an initial monthly rate of $49.99. On the other hand, HughesNet operates at a slower yet functional speed of 25 Mbps for the same starting fee. However, both guarantee 100% coverage, meaning every Egan resident has access to the internet. Consequently, Egan offers a broad spectrum of internet services. Given CenturyLink's extensive coverage, the city provides an ample selection of internet plans to its residents.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.