How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Arlington, Tennessee
Only showing providers serving 38002
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 38002:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Internet Access in Arlington, Tennessee
The average download speed in Arlington is 128.22 Mbps. This is 18.5% slower than the average in Tennessee and 16.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in Arlington with 10 of those offering residential service
- Arlington is the 77th most connected city in Tennessee ahead of Mason, Oakland, Atoka, and Eads, but behind Cordova.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 26% of Shelby County residents.
- Residential fiber service is available to 63% of people living in Arlington.
- Tennessee is the 20th most connected state in the U.S.
- Approximately 99% of Arlington residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in Arlington.
- 16% of residents in Shelby County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Explore internet access for communities within Arlington: Lakeland
Internet Statistics 2022
1.2% of consumers in Arlington400 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Arlington, Tennessee
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Sparklight (formerly Cable One)||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||1.3%|
|AT&T Internet||1,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||91.3%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||72.3%|
|Ritter Communications||940 Mbps||Fiber and DSL||8s||7.3%|
|Ritter Communications||200 Mbps||Cable||40s||4.1%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile Home Internet||115 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 11s||29.3%|
|Ultra Home Internet||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||29.3%|