Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Internet Access in Chattanooga, Tennessee
The average download speed in Chattanooga is 133.37 Mbps. This is 8.4% slower than the average in Tennessee and 22.9% faster than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Chattanooga with 7 of those offering residential service
- Chattanooga is the 29th most connected city in Tennessee ahead of Rossville, Hixson, Harrison, Signal Mountain, and Lookout Mountain.
- 92.5% of Tennesseeans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Tennessee is the 24th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Tennessee is 145.58 mbps.
- There are 216 internet providers in all of Tennessee.
- Approximately 2,000 people in Hamilton County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 96% of Hamilton County residents.
- Explore internet access for communities within Chattanooga: Red Bank, East Ridge, and Ridgeside
- The fastest zip code in Chattanooga for July 2021 is 37419. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
1.5% of consumers in Chattanooga3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Chattanooga, Tennessee
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||97.7%|
|AT&T Internet||940 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||86.6%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||86.6%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Chattanooga
I have been with EPB since day one! The company has great customer service and the best Internet speeds in the country. During my entire time with EPB, I have had maybe 3 instances where I had minor problems but all it took was a short call to customer service and it was fixed. I will be lifelong customer!!!
Our biggest regret moving out of the area is going to be losing EPB! Their customer service is superb and their apps are always up to date with any outages.. Rates are very competitive and you will never find faster internet. In fact, they have bumped up our speeds twice at least in the last few years, free of charge. We love EPB!
EPB has spoiled us
When we go to other parts of the U.S., we realize how spoiled we are with EPB's broadband service. Even with the "slow" speed, 100 Mbps, it is lightning fast and highly reliable.
Best in the nation!
I manage internet service at 30 locations in the South East. EPB is hands down the best ISP. Great customer service, great up time, fast speeds, great value!
After living with slow and unreliable internet and poor customer service...
We love EPB. EPB is reliable and customer service is quick to respond. We have had a few hiccups here and there including one billing issue but they work well with customers so it's not so bad!