Internet Providers in Smyrna, TN
Only showing providers serving 37167
Residential Internet Statistics for Smyrna, TN
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 37167:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Smyrna, Tennessee
The average download speed in Smyrna is 224.15 Mbps. This is 32.7% faster than the average in Tennessee and 49.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Smyrna with 8 of those offering residential service
- Smyrna is the 22nd most connected city in Tennessee ahead of La Vergne, Antioch, Nolensville, Murfreesboro, and Hermitage.
- Tennessee is the 20th most connected state in the U.S.
- Almost 95% of consumers in Tennessee have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 98% of Smyrna residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- In Rutherford County, approximately 7,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Residential fiber service is available to 73% of people living in Smyrna.
- The average internet download speed in Tennessee is 168.96 mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Smyrna, Tennessee
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||94.4%|
|United Communications||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||21.0%|
|TDS Telecom||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||2.2%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||20.5%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
1.7% of consumers in Smyrna800 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.