Home Internet in Union City, TN
Internet Providers in Union City, Tennessee
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Union City, TN
In Union City, Tennessee, Spectrum dominates as an internet service provider, covering a considerable 70% of the city. As a cable connection provider, Spectrum offers a breathtaking download speed of up to 1 Gbps, crowding out other providers in the area. Spectrum plans start at an affordable $49.99 per month, a great deal given the lightning-fast speed on offer.
Following Spectrum is AT&T Internet. Offering both IPBB and fixed wireless connections, they cover 31% of Union City. However, AT&T's maximum download speed reaches only up to 10 Mbps, a significant drop compared to Spectrum. Starting prices for AT&T's plans are similar to Spectrum's, with plans kicking off at $55 per month.
On the other hand, Viasat Internet serves as a satellite connection provider and has a unique edge. They cover 100% percent of Union City, offering universal service. But speed falls short, with the maximum download speed hitting 30 Mbps. Nonetheless, Viasat offers plans starting from a competitive price of $49.99 per month, matching Spectrum.
In conclusion, Spectrum, AT&T, and Viasat each offer different blends of coverage, speed, and pricing, giving Union City residents a range of options to suit their internet needs.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Union City
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.