Home Internet in Sunnyvale, TX
Internet Providers in Sunnyvale, Texas
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Sunnyvale, TX
Spectrum is the leading internet provider in Sunnyvale, Texas, with an outstanding coverage of 94% across the town. It mainly offers a cable connection with a whopping maximum download speed of 1 Gbps. For just $49.99 per month, Spectrum offers high-speed and extensive connectivity suitable for streaming, gaming, or providing a robust connection in multi-user households.
Following close behind, AT&T Internet and Verizon are the second and third-ranked providers in Sunnyvale. AT&T, with IPBB and fiber connections, caters to 61% of the town. Verizon, meanwhile, equips 38% of Sunnyvale with their 5G internet. Both provide a download speed up to 1 Gbps, although Verizon's speed starts lower at 300 Mbps. At $55 for AT&T and $50 for Verizon, these providers cater to clients who value state-of-the-art technology.
With a rich array of connection types such as DSL, Cable, Fiber, Fixed Wireless, and Satellite at their disposal, Sunnyvale residents can find the perfect plan to satisfy their unique internet needs.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Sunnyvale
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.