Internet Providers in Garland, Texas
Home Internet in Garland, TX:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Frontier
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Frontier
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
Best Internet Providers in Garland, TX
Spectrum and Frontier are the top internet providers in Garland. Of the two, Spectrum is the best option, because of its availability in 98.7 percent of the city. Spectrum services include download speeds up to 1 Gbps (wireless speeds may vary) via a consistent cable connection. Internet-only packages from Spectrum start at $49.99 per month for 12 months.
The runner-up in Garland is Frontier, which offers services across 80.4 percent of the city. What distinguishes Frontier is the fact that it offers fiber service in Garland, which reaches multi-gig-level speeds. Note, Frontier offers both DSL and fiber in Garland, so fiber may not be available at all addresses in its coverage area.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Garland
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.