Home Internet in Des Moines, WA
Internet Providers in Des Moines, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- EarthLink vs. Xfinity
- EarthLink vs. CenturyLink
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Des Moines, WA
Internet users in Des Moines, Washington, enjoy 100% coverage plus impressive download speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps thanks to Xfinity. Using cable connection, Xfinity starts serving robust internet plans from $35 per month. This investment provides high-value for consumers in need of high-speed internet.
CenturyLink, on the other hand, prides itself on a 95% coverage in the city, offering both DSL and fiber connections. Download speeds of up to 940 Mbps are available, with plans kicking off at a modest $30 per month. Consumers have the chance to select from two reputable connection types.
Cable connections cover 99% of the city, while fiber connections mark at 71%. These strong proportions signify the dominance of both Xfinity and CenturyLink in Des Moines. Competitive pricing and excellent speeds, along with extensive coverage, affirm their superior position in this Washington city's internet market.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.