Home Internet in Kimberly, WI
Internet Providers in Kimberly, Wisconsin
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Kimberly, WI
Spectrum confidently holds the top rank as a provider in Kimberly, Wisconsin, serving nearly all of the area with a substantial 96% coverage. They offer a dependable cable connection boasting top download speeds of 1 Gbps. With plans starting at an affordable $49.99 per month, Spectrum pairs high speed with extensive reach.
Meanwhile, at the number two spot, AT&T Internet impresses with a tremendous maximum download speed of 5 Gbps, the region's fastest. Offering both IPBB and fiber connections, AT&T serves 76% of Kimberly. Although their plans kick off at a slightly higher $55 per month, they provide sturdily fast internet to a student portion of the locals.
Snagging the third place is T-Mobile 5G Home Internet. With an impressive coverage of 93%, they almost serve the whole Kimberly area. The carrier's unique 5G internet connection delivers a flexible speed range of 33-245 Mbps, accommodating residents' diverse needs. Their plans begin at $50 per month.
The tech landscape in Kimberly takes advantage of the wide reach of these providers. Internet connectivity types, namely DSL, cable, fiber, fixed wireless, and satellite, serve at least 75% of homes with fiber and satellite networks boasting full 100% coverage.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Kimberly
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.