Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Verona, Wisconsin
Internet Access in Verona, Wisconsin
The average download speed in Verona is 212.39 Mbps. This is 124.3% faster than the average in Wisconsin and 56.0% faster than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in Verona with 6 of those offering residential service
- Verona is the 106th most connected city in Wisconsin ahead of Oregon, Mount Horeb, and Belleville, but behind Madison and Middleton.
- There are 233 internet providers in all of Wisconsin.
- There are 8 companies offering business internet services in Verona.
- In Dane County, approximately 18,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Almost 91% of consumers in Wisconsin have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- The average internet download speed in Wisconsin is 94.69 mbps.
- Approximately 7,000 people in Dane County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Explore internet access for communities within Verona: Fitchburg
- The fastest zip code in Verona for April 2021 is 53593. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
10.0% of consumers in Verona1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Verona, Wisconsin
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|TDS Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|TDS Telecom||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Verona, Wisconsin
- TDS - DSL - 91.1% Availability in Verona - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Spectrum - Cable - 87.8% Availability in Verona - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- TDS Telecom - Fiber - 77.2% Availability in Verona - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Viasat - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Verona - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- HughesNet - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Verona - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Verona
|TDS Telecom||DSL||91.1%+||100 Mbps|
|TDS Telecom||Fiber||77.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|LiteWire||Fixed Wireless||8.5%+||30 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|LiteWire||Fixed Wireless||81.3%+||65 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable||60.6%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Metropolitan Unified Fiber Network||Fiber||16.7%+||1,000 Mbps|
|TDS Business||Fiber||12.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Fiber||4.7%+||940 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Verona
Does TDS Have Customer Service? I have not seen any!
Customer service is non-existent! I called twice to talk with someone. First time I was on hold for 37 minutes and I finally hung up. Second time after waiting 21 minutes, someone finally picked up. I asked one question, they put me on hold for 5 minutes. Then I asked if I could move my phone number to a mobile provider, Tony put me on hold again. Should that be something all customer service reps should know? After being on the phone a total of 1 hour on just this call, 97 minutes total, I hung up once it was 7:11PM figuring they were not going to come back since the website says they are open until 7:00 PM! Also reviewing their website, phone and internet costs $39.94/mo., a special. We are currently paying $90+ for the same service and that only includes local calls, no long distance. We have been a customer for 28 years. I guess they do not care about their customers!
Less than expected and they don't care
I am getting 25 Mbps out of 100 Mbps I'm paying for. Fiber line too. Should be blazing fast. They require use of their modems. Can't boost signal by replacing it. Not pleased and TDS doesn't care. Guess I'll be switching.
I've had TDS since the early 1990's when there was only dialup. Their service has grown over the years and I currently have 5 Mbps DSL which has always been reliable. I can stream Netflix, YouTube, and it's unlimited. The only complaint is the cost of $62/ month. The internet itself is closer to $40, but because of the required land line to get it, there are all kinds of extra fees which drive the cost up. No complaints otherwise, their customer service has always been good. I do recommend buying your own modem, because theirs kept kicking me offline and you have to pay a rental charge.