Internet Providers in Fort Myers, FL
Only showing providers serving 33913
Residential Internet Statistics for Fort Myers, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$39.99|
|Top Download Speed:||10 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 33913:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Fort Myers, Florida
The average download speed in Fort Myers is 169.68 Mbps. This is 1.1% slower than the average in Florida and 33.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 26 internet providers in Fort Myers with 6 of those offering residential service
- Fort Myers is the 31st most connected city in Florida ahead of North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Lehigh Acres, but behind Estero and Fort Myers Beach.
- Residential fiber service is available to 24% of people living in Fort Myers.
- There are 23 companies offering business internet services in Fort Myers.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 171.53 mbps.
- Approximately 6,000 people in Lee County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Florida is the 9th most connected state in the U.S.
- Explore internet access for communities within Fort Myers: Buckingham and Tice
Internet Provider Store Locations in Fort-Myers
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Fort Myers, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Hotwire Communications||10,000 Mbps||Fiber||0s||4.5%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||85.4%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||36.3%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
4.4% of consumers in Fort Myers9,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.