Internet Providers in North Port, FL
Only showing providers serving 34286
Residential Internet Statistics for North Port, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$39.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 34286:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in North Port, Florida
The average download speed in North Port is 183.2 Mbps. This is 6.8% faster than the average in Florida and 38.1% faster than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in North Port with 6 of those offering residential service
- North Port is the 147th most connected city in Florida ahead of Port Charlotte, but behind Venice, Punta Gorda, Nokomis, and Englewood.
- 98% of residents in Sarasota County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Almost 98% of consumers in Florida have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 2,000 people in Sarasota County don't have access to any wired internet.
- In Sarasota County, approximately 8,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 7% of North Port residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Approximately 93% of North Port residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
Internet Provider Store Locations in North-Port
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In North Port, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||22.1%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL and Fiber||--||99.7%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
7.2% of consumers in North Port4,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.