Home Internet in Starke, FL
Internet Providers in Starke, Florida
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Windstream
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Windstream
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Starke, FL
Xfinity, a leading internet service provider, takes the crown in Starke, Florida, with its cable and fiber connections. It delivers service to 42% of the city's population and offers impressive maximum download speeds of up to 6 Gbps. Xfinity plans start at $35 per month, a value buy given its breathtaking speeds.
Not far off is CenturyLink with 34% coverage. While its DSL connection's top download speed of 80 Mbps falls short in comparison to Xfinity, it's otherwise solid for Starke's residents. However, it carries a steeper starting price of $50 per month.
Enter Viasat Internet, reaching the far corners of Starke with its satellite connections. It boasts a comprehensive 100% coverage, offering maximum download speeds of 150 Mbps. Viasat's plans begin at a competitive $49.99 per month.
Suffice to say, Starke enjoys a diverse mix of internet services ranging from the advanced cable and fiber connections from Xfinity, CenturyLink's DSL service, to the pervasive satellite connections from Viasat.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Starke
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.