Home Internet in Louisville, GA
Internet Providers in Louisville, Georgia
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Louisville, GA
Xfinity delivers the most robust internet service in Louisville, Georgia. Their cable internet connection spans about 53% of the area, offering impressive maximum download speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps. More, their plans kick off at a reasonable $35 per month, balancing affordability with high-speed, reliable service.
AT&T Internet and T-Mobile 5G Home Internet are among the available options catering to consumers looking for an alternative to Xfinity. AT&T's IPBB and fixed wireless connection, covering 35% of Louisville, provide maximum download speeds of 10 Mbps and their offerings start at $55 per month. Concurrently, T-Mobile extends a 5G internet connection to 35% of the area, boasting download speeds between 33 to 245 Mbps, with plans commencing at $50 per month.
The technology coverage in Louisville breaks down as follows: DSL and cable both cover 35%, fiber is available to only 1%, fixed wireless reaches 51%, and satellite spans a full 100% of the area. While AT&T and T-Mobile provide viable alternatives, Xfinity's mix of speed, pricing, and coverage makes it the prominent choice for internet users in Louisville.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.