Internet Providers in Royston, GA
Only showing providers serving 30662
Residential Internet Statistics for Royston, GA
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$39.99|
|Top Download Speed:||500 Mbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 30662:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Royston, Georgia
The average download speed in Royston is 10.09 Mbps. This is 94.7% slower than the average in Georgia and 1024.1% slower than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in Royston with 8 of those offering residential service
- Royston is the 329th most connected city in Georgia ahead of Carnesville, but behind Canon, Bowersville, Lavonia, and Bowman.
- In Madison County, approximately 1,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 87% of Royston residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 13% of Royston residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Almost 95% of consumers in Georgia have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 93.0% of Georgians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Georgia is 189.92 mbps.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Royston
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Royston, Georgia
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Hart Telephone Company||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||2.7%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||93.2%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||34.5%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
13.1% of consumers in Royston1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.