Home Internet in Genoa, IL
Internet Providers in Genoa, Illinois
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Frontier
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Genoa, IL
Spectrum stands out among internet providers in Genoa, Illinois. The cable internet provider delivers up to 1 Gbps, perfect for heavy-duty online activities such as intense gaming and high-definition streaming. They cover around 84% of Genoa, offering a dependable service from $49.99 a month.
If Spectrum's offerings don't meet your requirements, Metronet and Frontier bring strong competition. Metronet, covering as much as Spectrum does, provides an exceptional 1.024 Gbps download speed at an affordable monthly rate starting at $29.95. They deliver this high-speed service through a fiber connection.
On the other hand, Frontier extends its DSL service to 62% of Genoa providing speeds between 10 to 115 Mbps. Pricing starts slightly higher at $64.99 a month.
Finally, Viasat satellite internet service guarantees coverage for everyone in Genoa with speeds reaching 100 Mbps. Priced at $49.99 a month, Viasat ensures connectivity for those areas where wired connections may fail to reach.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Genoa
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.