Home Internet in Northfield, IL
Internet Providers in Northfield, Illinois
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Astound Broadband Powered by RCN
- EarthLink vs. AT&T Internet
- EarthLink vs. Xfinity
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Astound Broadband Powered by RCN
Best Internet Provider In Northfield, IL
With a remarkable variety of options, Northfield, Illinois boasts exceptional internet service providers that cater to specific needs and budgets. AT&T Internet, a top contender, provides both IPBB and fiber connections, hitting a remarkable download speed peak of 5 Gbps. Covering 99% of the village, AT&T offers plans that start at $55 a month, establishing it as the go-to choice for those heavily relying on the internet for work or leisure.
On the other hand, Xfinity uses a cable connection, reaching a top download speed of 1.2 Gbps. Just like AT&T, Xfinity covers 99% of the village. However, its plans start at a comparatively lower monthly rate of $35.
If it's 100% coverage you're looking for, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet has you covered. Despite offering a lower top download speed of 33 to 245 Mbps, T-Mobile is the most accessible provider in Northfield. Starting at $50 per month, it could be the best choice for those aiming to strike a balance between cost and adequate speed. Keep in mind that the best fit will ultimately depend on your specific needs and budget.
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.