Home Internet in Pontiac, IL
Internet Providers in Pontiac, Illinois
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- Frontier vs. Mediacom
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Pontiac, IL
In Pontiac, Illinois, Frontier holds the number one spot among internet service providers. It serves 57% of the city with a moderate speed DSL connection, reaching anywhere between 10 and 115 Mbps, starting at a moderate rate of $64.99 per month. Although its speed may seem inferior when compared to other providers, Frontier stands out for its reliable and consistent service, making it perfect for customers who value steady connectivity.
Viasat Internet and HughesNet, take the second and third-ranking positions in Pontiac, offering 100% city-wide coverage with their satellite connections. This all-encompassing reach is a boon for those in remote areas where DSL or cable connections aren't available. Viasat provides top speeds of 30 Mbps while HughesNet tops at a slightly lower, 25 Mbps. Both these plans kick-off at an affordable price of $49.99 per month. Even though satellite connections are relatively slower, they guarantee that every resident of Pontiac can access online resources.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.