Home Internet in Edwardsville, KS
Internet Providers in Edwardsville, Kansas
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- EarthLink vs. Spectrum
- EarthLink vs. AT&T Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Edwardsville, KS
If you live in Edwardsville, Kansas, and are looking for internet service, consider going with Spectrum. This provider covers 99% of the city, offering a remarkable cable connection with 1 Gbps maximum download speed. The starting plan is priced at a monthly $49.99, making Spectrum a top-notch option due to its blend of high-speed access and vast coverage.
AT&T Internet is another notable service available to Edwardsville residents. It enjoys a significant 78% citywide coverage, using reliable and rapid IPBB and fiber connections. AT&T matches Spectrum's top download speed of 1 Gbps, with plans beginning at $55 monthly. While Spectrum has wider coverage, AT&Tâ€™s high-speed fiber option ensures it is a solid contender.
Taking into account Edwardsville's overall internet coverage—57% for DSL, 95% for cable, 84% for fiber, 59% for fixed wireless, and 100% for satellite—it's clear that both Spectrum and AT&T offer impressive plans for residents within their respective coverage areas.
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.