Internet Providers in Lawton, Michigan
Only showing providers serving 49065
Residential Internet Statistics for Lawton, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$19.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 49065:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Lawton, Michigan
The average download speed in Lawton is 129.64 Mbps. This is 19.3% slower than the average in Michigan and 12.5% faster than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Lawton with 9 of those offering residential service
- Lawton is the 186th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Decatur, Marcellus, and Lawrence, but behind Paw Paw and Mattawan.
- 8% of Lawton residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- There are 284 internet providers in all of Michigan.
- In Van Buren County, approximately 12,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Residential fiber service is available to 60% of people living in Lawton.
- Approximately 4,000 people in Van Buren County don't have access to any wired internet.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Lawton, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Midwest Connections||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||60.3%|
|Mediacom Cable||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||15.2%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Supernet Communications||16 Mbps||Cable||8m 32s||1.0%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL and Fiber||--||88.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
7.9% of consumers in Lawton500 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.