Internet Providers in Oscoda, MI
Only showing providers serving 48750
Residential Internet Statistics for Oscoda, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 48750:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Oscoda, Michigan
The average download speed in Oscoda is 117.75 Mbps. This is 26.7% slower than the average in Michigan and 3.7% faster than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in Oscoda with 7 of those offering residential service
- Oscoda is the 165th most connected city in Michigan ahead of East Tawas, Tawas City, Harrisville, National City, and Lincoln.
- 91.0% of Michiganders have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- In Iosco County, approximately 3,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- 98% of residents in Iosco County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Approximately 67% of Oscoda residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in Oscoda.
- Explore internet access for communities within Oscoda: Au Sable
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Oscoda, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s||62.7%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||26.2%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
32.6% of consumers in Oscoda2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.