Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Farmington, Minnesota
Internet Access in Farmington, Minnesota
The average download speed in Farmington is 118.4 Mbps. This is 6.7% slower than the average in Minnesota and 13.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Farmington with 9 of those offering residential service
- Farmington is the 173rd most connected city in Minnesota behind Rosemount, Burnsville, Hampton, Lakeville, and Elko New Market.
- Minnesota is the 27th most connected state in the U.S.
- In Dakota County, approximately 8,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Minnesota is 126.84 mbps.
- Approximately 1,000 people in Dakota County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 100% of residents in Dakota County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- There are 282 internet providers in all of Minnesota.
- The fastest zip code in Farmington for July 2021 is 55024. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
11.5% of consumers in Farmington3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Farmington, Minnesota
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Frontier Communications||30 Mbps||DSL||4m 33s||91.8%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Farmington
Twice the speed of their competitors and no data limits. Five stars!
We’ve been trying to get a dependable high-speed connection for years. We are absolutely thrilled with LTD. It’s about $10 more expensive but worth every penny. We are watching what we want, when we want for the first time in 15 years.