Home Internet in St. Paul Park, MN
Internet Providers in St. Paul Park, Minnesota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In St. Paul Park, MN
Xfinity's high-speed internet services are available to 97% of the populace in Saint Paul Park, Minnesota. The provider offers download speeds up to 1.2 Gbps using state-of-the-art cable connection. Starting at a competitive $35 per month, Xfinity is a popular choice among high-demand internet users who prioritize rapid streaming and downloading.
Quantum Fiber, while only serving 54% of the city, provides a potent alternative. Using the latest fiber technology, they promise a maximum download speed of 940 Mbps. Though its starting monthly rate is $50, Quantum Fiber boasts superior upload speeds — a significant advantage for heavy upstream users.
Residents in Saint Paul Park have an almost full range of connection types to choose from: 21% DSL, 97% cable, 53% fiber, 100% fixed wireless, and 100% satellite. In this panorama, Xfinity and Quantum Fiber affirm their positions as two of the top choices for internet service.
Internet Provider Store Locations in St. Paul Park
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.