Home Internet in Rogers, MN
Internet Providers in Rogers, Minnesota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Spectrum
- Xfinity vs. Consolidated Communications
Best Internet Provider In Rogers, MN
Xfinity is the premier internet service provider in Rogers, Minnesota, covering 81% of the region with a robust cable connection and breathtaking download speeds of up to 2 Gbps. Furthermore, their plans are reasonably priced starting at just $35 per month.
Still, residents have other viable options. CenturyLink offers DSL and fiber connections over 34% of the area, with plans from just $30 per month and top speeds up to 940 Mbps. T-Mobile's 5G Home Internet also serves 30% of Rogers, offering speeds in the range of 33 to 245 Mbps and plans starting at $50 per month.
When we examine the overall landscape, 34% of Rogers has DSL coverage, a whopping 93% enjoys cable internet, and fiber reaches a mere 12% of the area. Plus, fixed wireless and satellite connections are obtainable throughout the city. As such, Xfinity, CenturyLink, and T-Mobile each offer valuable services tailored for individuals depending on their specific location and internet needs.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Rogers
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.