Internet Providers in O Fallon, MO
Only showing providers serving 63368
Residential Internet Statistics for O Fallon, MO
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$49.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 63368:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in O Fallon, Missouri
The average download speed in O Fallon is 185.78 Mbps. This is 47.5% faster than the average in Missouri and 38.9% faster than the national average.
- There are 21 internet providers in O Fallon with 9 of those offering residential service
- O Fallon is the 36th most connected city in Missouri ahead of Saint Peters, Saint Charles, and Old Monroe, but behind Lake Saint Louis and Wentzville.
- Approximately 98% of O Fallon residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- In St. Charles County, approximately 4,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- There are 17 companies offering business internet services in O Fallon.
- 83.5% of Missourians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Missouri is the 39th most connected state in the U.S.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 23% of St. Charles County residents.
- Explore internet access for communities within O Fallon: Cottleville and Dardenne Prairie
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In O Fallon, Missouri
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||17.9%|
|Cable America Missouri||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||4.9%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||80.3%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||77.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
1.7% of consumers in O Fallon1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.