Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Saint Louis, Missouri
Internet Access in Saint Louis, Missouri
The average download speed in Saint Louis is 146.39 Mbps. This is 35.0% faster than the average in Missouri and 29.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 33 internet providers in Saint Louis with 9 of those offering residential service
- Saint Louis is the 13th most connected city in Missouri ahead of Dupo, East Carondelet, East Saint Louis, Madison, and Granite City.
- Missouri is the 40th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Missouri is 108.42 mbps.
- 82.6% of Missourians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 52% of St. Louis City County residents.
- In St. Louis City County, approximately 96 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Almost 89% of consumers in Missouri have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Explore internet access for communities within Saint Louis: Ferguson, Creve Coeur, Breckenridge Hills, Normandy, Kinloch, Jennings, Frontenac, Sappington, Des Peres, Olivette, Lemay, Kirkwood, University City, Richmond Heights, Brentwood, Berkeley, Affton, Maplewood, Webster Groves, Clayton, and Overland
- The fastest zip code in Saint Louis for July 2021 is 63118. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
0.7% of consumers in Saint Louis6,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Saint Louis, Missouri
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||940 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||98.5%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||99.0%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Saint Louis
Please choose a different provider
There is a terrible problem with the customer service. No one pays the same price for identical services. Cancellation was difficult. Will not send a final correct bill of what I actually owe. Again it is all about poor customer service. They do not care if they keep customers or not. Very disappointed.