Home Internet in Great Falls, MT
Internet Providers in Great Falls, Montana
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in Great Falls, MT
Spectrum, KDS, and CenturyLink offer the best internet for Great Falls residents. Spectrum comes out on top for its accessibility and affordability. It covers percent of Great Falls and offers speeds up to 1 Gbps (wireless speeds may vary). Unlike many of its competitors, it offers bundling options for TV and phone services. Spectrum’s plans start at just $49.99 per month for 12 months.
KDS only offers its internet to residents of Montana and Florida, and it’s one of the more accessible fiber options in Great Falls. Fiber internet is unique in that it allows for symmetrical upload and download speeds. With advertised speeds up to 1 Gbps, KDS is perfect for larger households or gamers.
CenturyLink may not have quite the same reach or speeds as the previous two providers, but it’s a solid option nonetheless. It’s great for those on a budget, as its internet-only plans start at a mere $50 per month. CenturyLink, like KDS, also offers fiber.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Great Falls
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.