How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in East Brunswick, New Jersey
Only showing providers serving 08816
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 08816:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Internet Access in East Brunswick, New Jersey
The average download speed in East Brunswick is 137.63 Mbps. This is 27.2% slower than the average in New Jersey and 22.0% faster than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in East Brunswick with 7 of those offering residential service
- East Brunswick is the 252nd most connected city in New Jersey ahead of Helmetta, Spotswood, and South River, but behind North Brunswick and Milltown.
- In Middlesex County, approximately 20,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- There are 140 internet providers in all of New Jersey.
- There are 13 companies offering business internet services in East Brunswick.
- Residential fiber service is available to 22% of people living in East Brunswick.
- 97.7% of New Jerseyans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 9,000 people in Middlesex County don't have access to any wired internet.
Internet Statistics 2022
2.7% of consumers in East Brunswick1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In East Brunswick, New Jersey
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile Home Internet||115 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 11s||39.8%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Ultra Home Internet||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||39.8%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Internet Provider Competition Map For East Brunswick
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in East Brunswick
Hooking up my boxes is a full time job
Every time we need to update our boxes, we have to be prepared to go without anything for a few days. It's day 4 of no cable because they don't have the "manpower" to send anyone out. I spent my entire weekend trying to get these new boxes to work and every person I've talked to has told me something different. They recently told me that the new boxes don't pair with the wire from outside (which should have been dealt with upon getting them). When I asked if they can send me a technician, they told me they can't send anyone out until Tuesday even though my problems started Friday. For being so expensive, they really have the nerve telling people that. The first weekend I've had off in months was spent working for Xfinity, and I still have no TV now for the whole week because I work. They are lucky this is the only network in my area.