Home Internet in Randolph, NJ
Internet Providers in Randolph, New Jersey
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Optimum vs. Verizon Fios
- Optimum vs. Verizon High Speed Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Verizon Fios vs. Xfinity
- Verizon Fios vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Verizon High Speed Internet vs. Xfinity
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Randolph, NJ
Optimum takes the lead as the top internet service provider in Randolph, New Jersey. Providing both fiber and cable connections, Optimum guarantees lightning-fast speeds of up to 5 Gbps. With coverage spanning 95% of the city, this high-speed service is available to nearly all residents. Starting rates are a steal at just $40 per month, making Optimum an excellent choice for those in need of intense internet usage, like gamers and high-definition video streamers.
In the lineup of reliable alternatives are Verizon and Viasat Internet. Verizon renders a mix of fiber, DSL, and 5G internet, boasting impressive maximum download speeds of up to 940 Mbps. Although it covers 79% of Randolph—slightly less than Optimum—its starting rates are comparable, giving value for its high-speed, wide-range service. Concurrently, Viasat Internet offers a satellite connection, covering the entire city. Even though the maximum download speed stands at 30 Mbps, the starting rate of $49.99 per month offers a budget-friendly option, securing total availability without straining your purse strings.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Randolph
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.