Home Internet in New Waterford, OH
Internet Providers in New Waterford, Ohio
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In New Waterford, OH
If you're a resident of New Waterford, Ohio and you're in search of a reliable internet service, Xfinity should be on your radar. With its cable connection reaching 83% of the village, Xfinity ranks as the most prevalent internet provider in the area. Not to mention, it offers lightning-fast speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps. With plans kicking off at just $35 a month, Xfinity strikes just the right balance between affordability and performance — a top choice for many New Waterford residents.
For some, AT&T Internet may serve as a worthy alternative. This provider covers a lesser area, extending its IPBB and fixed wireless connections to 39% of New Waterford, but it still offers a notable service. Their download speeds top out at 10 Mbps, and their plans start at $55 a month. It's true that internet availability varies across New Waterford, with DSL at 39%, cable at 83%, fixed wireless at 58% and satellite at a full 100% coverage. However, both Xfinity and AT&T Internet provide services that meet the differing needs of New Waterford residents, making them standout providers in the region.
Internet Provider Store Locations in New Waterford
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.