Home Internet in Keno, OR
Internet Providers in Keno, Oregon
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Keno, OR
In Keno, Oregon, Spectrum holds the title as the community's primary internet service provider, extending its reach to 86% of the area. Utilizing a cable connection, Spectrum showers its users with zippy download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. With dizzying speeds starting at $49.99 a month, Spectrum caters to those who harness data-heavy activities, from online gamers and telecommuters to bustling households with heavy internet traffic.
However, CenturyLink isn't far behind, safeguarding a 55% coverage radius across Keno. Instead of cable, CenturyLink places its confidence in DSL connections. Although not as lofty as Spectrum's speed offering, CenturyLink provides commendable download speeds of up to 60 Mbps. This speed is more than sufficient for regular internet operations such as browsing, streaming, and occasional downloading. Starting at an accessible $50 monthly rate, CenturyLink anchors a solid internet experience for regular users.
Moreover, Keno's spectrum of internet connectivity isn't confined to cable and DSL. The residents can satiate their internet needs from a variety of connections, including a fully satellite-covered service. Offering the liberty to mix and match providers and connection types, Keno ensures each household aligns their internet usage and budget with the most suitable plan.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Keno
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.