Home Internet in Clinton, SC
Internet Providers in Clinton, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Clinton, SC
In Clinton, South Carolina, Spectrum takes the cake as the most prevalent internet service provider, offering cable and fiber connections covering 75% of the city. With an impressive maximum download speed of 1 Gbps, Spectrum accommodates high-demand activities such as streaming and online gaming. Plans start at a budget-friendly monthly price tag of just $49.99.
Piping hot 5G technology is up next. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet extends its coverage over roughly 38% of Clinton, with download speeds ranging from 33 to 245 Mbps based on your location in the city. With plans kicking off at $50 a month, T-Mobile offers an economical gateway to the rising realm of 5G internet.
Meanwhile, Viasat Internet has the market cornered on satellite connection, boasting 100% coverage throughout the city. While its top speed of 30 Mbps is a bit more leisurely, the blanket coverage ensures that every resident of Clinton has access to internet services. A starting plan rate of $49.99 per month keeps Viasat within the budget-friendly zone. Every resident, regardless of location, can avail of Viasat's services.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Clinton
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.