Home Internet in Watertown, SD
Internet Providers in Watertown, South Dakota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Watertown, SD
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet tops the charts for internet service in Watertown, South Dakota. As a 5G provider, it offers a reliable connection boasting download speeds from 33 to 245 Mbps. Starting at a monthly cost of $50, it provides a balance of affordability and speed. Its 5G network covers an impressive 58% of Watertown, reflecting the challenges of implementing 5G technology.
On the other hand, Viasat Internet is another standout provider in Watertown. It offers a 100% coverage via its satellite connection. This means every resident of Watertown can access the internet, regardless of their location. Despite its max download speed of 10 Mbps, Viasat's widespread service may be a suitable choice for many, especially in places where other connections aren't reliable. Priced at $49.99 per month, Viasat's satellites guarantee a reliable connection without burning a hole in your pocket.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Watertown
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.