Internet Providers in Melissa, TX
Only showing providers serving 75454
Residential Internet Statistics for Melissa, TX
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$34.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 75454:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Melissa, Texas
The average download speed in Melissa is 62.92 Mbps. This is 68.1% slower than the average in Texas and 80.3% slower than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Melissa with 10 of those offering residential service
- Melissa is the 272nd most connected city in Texas ahead of Blue Ridge, but behind Princeton, Mckinney, Anna, and Van Alstyne.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 56% of Collin County residents.
- Approximately 14,000 people in Collin County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Texas is the 31st most connected state in the U.S.
- In Collin County, approximately 22,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 91.0% of Texans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 568 internet providers in all of Texas.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Melissa
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Melissa, Texas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||95.5%|
|Suddenlink Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||86.8%|
|Sparklight (formerly Cable One)||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||12.5%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|Rise Broadband||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||99.8%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||34.8%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
2.8% of consumers in Melissa100 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.