Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Clearfield, Utah
Internet Access in Clearfield, Utah
The average download speed in Clearfield is 76.82 Mbps. This is 27.6% slower than the average in Utah and 21.5% slower than the national average.
- There are 18 internet providers in Clearfield with 10 of those offering residential service
- Clearfield is the 40th most connected city in Utah ahead of Syracuse, Roy, and Hooper, but behind Layton and Hill Afb.
- The average internet download speed in Utah is 106.11 mbps.
- Approximately 96% of Clearfield residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 100% of residents in Davis County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Utah is the 13th most connected state in the U.S.
- 94.3% of Utahns have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 140 internet providers in all of Utah.
- Explore internet access for communities within Clearfield: Clinton, West Point, and Sunset
- The fastest zip code in Clearfield for April 2021 is 84015. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
4.1% of consumers in Clearfield2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Clearfield, Utah
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Veracity Networks||10,000 Mbps||Fiber||0s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|Rise Broadband||50 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Clearfield, Utah
- CenturyLink - - 96.6% Availability in Clearfield - Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Xfinity - - 95.9% Availability in Clearfield - Speeds up to 1,200 Mbps
- Rise Broadband - - 95.1% Availability in Clearfield - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- CenturyLink - - 19.2% Availability in Clearfield - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- Veracity - - 14.2% Availability in Clearfield - Speeds up to 10,000 Mbps
- Viasat - - 100.0% Availability in Clearfield - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - - 100.0% Availability in Clearfield - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Bountiful, UT
- Centerville, UT
- Clinton, UT
- Farmington, UT
- Harrisville, UT
- Hill Afb, UT
- Hooper, UT
- Huntsville, UT
- Kaysville, UT
- Layton, UT
- Morgan, UT
- Mountain Green, UT
- North Salt Lake, UT
- Ogden, UT
- Plain City, UT
- Roy, UT
- South Ogden, UT
- Spanish Fork, UT
- Sunset, UT
- Syracuse, UT
- Washington Terrace, UT
- West Haven, UT
- West Point, UT
- Woods Cross, UT
Summary Of Internet Providers In Clearfield
|Connext||Fixed Wireless||100%||25 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||95.9%+||1,200 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||95.1%+||50 Mbps|
|Utah Broadband||Fixed Wireless||91.6%+||60 Mbps|
|Vivint Internet||Fixed Wireless||26.1%+||100 Mbps|
|Veracity Networks||Fiber||14.2%+||10,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||99.9%+||100 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||96.1%+||987 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||DSL||100%||140 Mbps|
|Utah Broadband||Fixed Wireless||96.7%+||50 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||32.3%+||940 Mbps|
|Veracity Networks||Fiber||16.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||DSL||2.6%+||6 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||2.6%+||3.0 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Clearfield
Good internet, terrible customer service
I've never had a problem with internet connectivity or speed. Xfinity has always been reliable on that front. Their customer service is terrible at its best! The phone menu to get to an actual agent is absolutely ridiculous and half the time when you do get to an agent you can tell that they're simply reading off the card in front of them and they're not actually listening to what you're calling about.