TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$154.99/moat promo rateFios Gigabit Connection + Fios TV Test Drive940 MbpsDownload880 MbpsUpload
Internet Only Plans
$39.99/moat promo rateFios 200/200 Mbps Internet200 MbpsDownload200 MbpsUpload
$64.99/moat promo rateFios 400/400 Mbps Internet400 MbpsDownload400 MbpsUpload
$89.99/moat promo rateFios Gigabit Connection940 MbpsDownload880 MbpsUpload
Best Verizon Fios Deals Right Now
Whether you’re looking for a fast internet-only plan or big savings on a bundle deal, Verizon Fios has some of the best deals available:
- A free AMC Plus subscription for 12 months
- A $50 gift card when you sign up for the 200 Mbps plan
- A $100 gift card when you sign up for the 400 Mbps plan
- A $200 gift card when you sign up for Fios Gigabit Connection
- A $200 gift card when you bundle with the Most Fios TV plan
Verizon Internet-Only Deals
This is the best time to sign up for Verizon Fios. Right now, new customers can get 12 months of AMC Plus for free with any Fios internet plan. Verizon Fios offers more incentives the faster your plan is. Their best deals are tied to the Fios Gigabit Connection plan. With it, you can get a $200 gift card, your router and one extender for free. Verizon Fios’ monthly equipment fee is $15 a month, so you’ll save $180 a year with this deal.
Verizon Fios still offers great incentives for its lower tier plans. Currently, you can get a $50 Verizon gift card with the up-to 200 Mbps plan or a $100 Verizon gift card with the up-to 400 Mbps plan.
Verizon Fios Bundle Deals
You can save even more with the Fios Gigabit Connection plan if you have Verizon Wireless. The Mobile + Home Rewards deal offers $20 off ($10 per service) if you sign up for Verizon Wireless and the Fios Gigabit Connection plan within 30 days of each other, or $10 off ($5 per service) if you choose the 200 or 400 Mbps plans.
Verizon offers no actual bundled package; it is more of an a la carte-style that Verizon calls “Mix & Match”, where you shop for your internet then select your TV plan. See the table below for the TV services Verizon Fios offers.
Keep in mind that the monthly prices below are in addition to the monthly cost for service for internet service. Verizon doesn’t offer internet and TV bundle discounts.
|Verizon Test Drive||$65 per month more||
|Your Fios TV||$65 per month more||
|More Fios TV||$85 per month more||
|The Most Fios TV||$105 per month more||
Verizon Fios TV plans are the most customizable we’ve seen. It’s best to start with the Fios Test Drive plan if you aren’t sure which plan you want. With Fios Test Drive, you get access to all Fios channels for 60 days. After the 60 days, Verizon Fios will recommend a plan based on the channels you/your household watched most.
If you’re a fan of livestreaming TV services, you can choose to bundle any Fios internet plan with YouTube TV or Sling TV. You’ll save more money bundling with Sling TV since Verizon will pay for your first two months.
Verizon Fios offers discounts between $5-$15 off each month on certain plans to:
- First responders
- Military members, veterans, cadets, or Gold Star family members
- Teachers (currently employed)
You can sign up for your respective discount through your account online, or by contacting Verizon.
How to Get a Better Deal on Verizon Fios Plans
Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind when comparing Verizon Internet deals:
- Consider the speed you need. To help you save money, consider what you use your internet for and how many people you have on your plan. The more people you have in your home, the higher internet speed you will need, the fewer, the lower speed you’ll require.
- Double-check Verizon package pricing. We mentioned that Verizon TV plans are a la carte, but you can get a discount if you bundle home or mobile phone service.
- Purchase your own wireless router. Purchasing your own router saves you the $15-$20 rental fee per month.
- Opt for self-installation. Self-installation usually can cost up to $35 with some providers. It isn’t clear if Verizon Fios charges for self-installation, but it is worth asking about when you’re signing up for service. Otherwise, professional installation cost $99.