Home Internet in Fairfax Station, VA
Internet Providers in Fairfax Station, Virginia
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- Cox vs. Verizon Fios
- Cox vs. Verizon High Speed Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Verizon Fios vs. Xfinity
- Verizon Fios vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Verizon High Speed Internet vs. Xfinity
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Fairfax Station, VA
In Fairfax Station, Virginia, residents have several options for high-quality internet service. Verizon, Cox, and Viasat Internet are all significant players.
Look to Verizon for a variety of connection types, including fiber, DSL, and 5G. Servicing a vast 73% of the city, Verizon's plans start at $40 per month for speeds of up to 940 Mbps. A powerful and affordable choice for plenty.
It's worth also considering Cox for its impressive coverage. Reaching a massive 97% of Fairfax Station with its cable connection, Cox offers plans starting at $49.99 per month for speeds up to 1 Gbps.
Despite having slower maximum speeds of only 30 Mbps, Viasat Internet ensures everyone stays connected, with 100% city coverage via its satellite connection. Its entry-level plans match Cox's at $49.99 per month.
Collectively, Verizon, Cox, and Viasat Internet define Fairfax Station’s broadband options, each one offering its unique version of connectivity.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Fairfax Station
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.