Home Internet in Tacoma, WA
Internet Providers in Tacoma, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in Tacoma, WA
The top internet providers in Tacoma are CenturyLink and Xfinity. CenturyLink is the best internet provider in Tacoma because it offers download speeds up to 940 Mbps. It uses a fiber connection to serve 0.4 percent of Tacoma, while its DSL service covers 33.4 percent. J.D. Power ranks CenturyLink as one of the top three providers in the West region for customer satisfaction.
Another one of the best internet options is Xfinity, which offers download speeds up to , narrowly beating CenturyLink speeds. Known for its reliable cable internet connectivity, Xfinity also offers various bundling options that include internet, TV, and phone services, with a starting price of $45 per month. If CenturyLink’s service is unavailable in your neighborhood, Xfinity is a great alternative.
Rainier Connect is the next best option after Xfinity and CenturyLink, offering gigabit speeds to a large portion of Tacoma. It operates on a cable and fiber network primarily in Washington and has several internet plans with different speed tiers.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Tacoma
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.