Home Internet in South Prairie, WA
Internet Providers in South Prairie, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In South Prairie, WA
In the landscape of South Prairie, Xfinity stands as the dominant web provider, offering an impressive maximum download speed of 1.2 Gbps. With cable internet coverage stretching across 94% of the town, almost every household in South Prairie can enjoy Xfinity's services. For a monthly starting rate of $35, residents receive high-speed internet service rich in value.
Not far behind, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and CenturyLink offer their own unique plans. With 69% coverage, T-Mobile's 5G Internet connection provides flexible speeds—between 33 and 245 Mbps—for $50 a month. CenturyLink, on the other hand, offers a slower maximum speed of 40 Mbps through its DSL connection. Even so, this coverage extends to 45% of South Prairie, coming at a similar monthly fee to its competitors.
While cable, DSL and fixed wireless connections cover roughly half or less of South Prairie, satellite internet is available to the entire town. Through this coverage, providers compete to deliver the best possible service for the residents of South Prairie.
Internet Provider Store Locations in South Prairie
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.