Home Internet in Janesville, WI
Internet Providers in Janesville, Wisconsin
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- EarthLink vs. Spectrum
- EarthLink vs. AT&T Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in Janesville, WI
Janesville’s leading internet providers are Spectrum and AT&T Fiber. Spectrum is the best option available in the city, thanks to its cable network that delivers download speeds up to 1 Gbps (wireless speeds may vary) and its 88.2 percent availability to residents. Spectrum is a natural fit for people without access to fiber technology. Internet plans start at $49.99 per month for the first 12 months.
AT&T Fiber is the next-best option due to its powerful fiber-optic technology, which can deliver symmetrical download and upload speeds up to 5 Gbps. That’s more than enough to satisfy even the most ambitious internet users. Its most affordable internet plan only costs $55 per month.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Janesville
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.