Home Internet in Milton, WI
Internet Providers in Milton, Wisconsin
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. CenturyLink
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
Best Internet Provider In Milton, WI
Spectrum dominates in Milton, Wisconsin, covering a whopping 74% of the town with its cable and fiber connection plans. With speeds roaring up to 1 Gbps, Spectrum's service ensures snappy browsing for those in its coverage area. Starting prices sit comfortably at $49.99 per month, making Spectrum's high-speed, reasonably priced service a top pick—if you can get it.
Don't disregard T-Mobile 5G Home Internet, though. Covering 53% of Milton, T-Mobile lurks as a solid competitor with speeds varying from 33 to 245 Mbps. The harder hitters in this range give Spectrum a run for its money. T-Mobile stands toe-to-toe with Spectrum in terms of cost, with plans starting at $50 per month.
Taking into account the total internet coverage in Milton—15% DSL, 74% cable, 100% fixed wireless, and satellite—both Spectrum and T-Mobile shine. Their broad coverage and competitive speeds offer valuable services to the residents in the town.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Milton
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.