To determine the best internet speed for your home, consider the number of smart phones, smart TV’s, tablets and computers you have.
This table represents our recommendation:1-450mbps5-9100mbs10-14300mbps15+900mbpsWant a more personalized recommendation? Our experts are available to help: (855) 947-3388
Internet Providers in River Falls, Wisconsin
Only showing providers serving 54022
Residential Internet Statistics for River Falls, WI
|Fastest Speed Available:||1,200 Mbps|
|Average Plan Price:||$63.88|
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 54022:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Internet Access in River Falls, Wisconsin
The average download speed in River Falls is 35.74 Mbps. This is 69.7% slower than the average in Wisconsin and 187.7% slower than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in River Falls with 8 of those offering residential service
- River Falls is the 98th most connected city in Wisconsin ahead of Lakeland, Afton, Roberts, and Prescott, but behind Hudson.
- 95% of residents in Pierce County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Wisconsin is the 36th most connected state in the U.S.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in River Falls.
- 25% of River Falls residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 11% of Pierce County residents.
- The average internet download speed in Wisconsin is 118.03 mbps.
Internet Statistics 2021
25.1% of consumers in River Falls5,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In River Falls, Wisconsin
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Baldwin LightStream||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||17.4%|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||71.3%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||2.2%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||95.1%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in River Falls
Internet and TV are good, poor customer service
TV and internet are good, can't complain. Just pray something doesn't go wrong. If it does, you'll have to cancel the service to get any kind of help.