Internet Providers in Sheboygan Falls, WI
Only showing providers serving 53085
Residential Internet Statistics for Sheboygan Falls, WI
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$29.95|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Cable|
Top Internet Providers in 53085:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
The average download speed in Sheboygan Falls is 48.7 Mbps. This is 65.0% slower than the average in Wisconsin and 132.9% slower than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Sheboygan Falls with 10 of those offering residential service
- Sheboygan Falls is the 30th most connected city in Wisconsin ahead of Plymouth, Kohler, Sheboygan, Waldo, and Oostburg.
- There are 241 internet providers in all of Wisconsin.
- In Sheboygan County, approximately 10,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 100% of residents in Sheboygan County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Approximately 83% of Sheboygan Falls residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 87.3% of Wisconsinites have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 5,000 people in Sheboygan County don't have access to any wired internet.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||79.5%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||38.1%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|TDS Telecom||25 Mbps||DSL||5m 27s||1.2%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||6.5%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
17.0% of consumers in Sheboygan Falls1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.