Home Internet in Richmond, CA
Internet Providers in Richmond, California
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Richmond, CA
Xfinity shines as the premiere internet service provider in Richmond, California, as it reaches nearly all (99%) of the city's populace. Its cable connection boasts a mighty download speed limit of 2 Gbps. Given its starting price of just $35 per month, Xfinity scores on speed, coverage, and cost-effectiveness.
Just behind it, AT&T services 80% of the city's inhabitants. With both IPBB and fiber connections, it outperforms Xfinity in terms of maximum download speed, which docks at a whopping 5 Gbps. However, its monthly pricing kicks off at $55, higher than Xfinity's offering. So, while Xfinity offers broader coverage in Richmond, AT&T provides more power in their connection, serving as an attractive option for those wanting heavy-duty connectivity.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Richmond
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.