Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Walnut, California
Internet Access in Walnut, California
The average download speed in Walnut is 85.04 Mbps. This is 146.5% faster than the average in California and 9.8% slower than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Walnut with 5 of those offering residential service
- Walnut is the 171st most connected city in California ahead of Covina, Rowland Heights, West Covina, and Diamond Bar, but behind Pomona.
- There are 389 internet providers in all of California.
- There are 12 companies offering business internet services in Walnut.
- The average internet download speed in California is 34.5 mbps.
- Approximately 21,000 people in Los Angeles County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Almost 97% of consumers in California have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- In Los Angeles County, approximately 31,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Explore internet access for communities within Walnut: Diamond Bar
- The fastest zip code in Walnut for April 2021 is 91789. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
4.6% of consumers in Walnut1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Walnut, California
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Frontier Communications||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|Frontier Communications||115 Mbps||DSL||1m 11s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Walnut, California
- Frontier - - 86.8% Availability in Walnut - Speeds up to 115 Mbps
- Spectrum - - 100.0% Availability in Walnut - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Frontier - - 75.8% Availability in Walnut - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- Viasat - - 100.0% Availability in Walnut - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- HughesNet - - 100.0% Availability in Walnut - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Walnut
|Frontier Communications||DSL||86.8%+||115 Mbps|
|Frontier Communications||Fiber||75.8%+||940 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Frontier Business||DSL||78.9%+||115 Mbps|
|Frontier Business||Fiber||73.3%+||940 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable||100%||940 Mbps|
|One Ring Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|MHO Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||41.7%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||9.8%+||50 Mbps|
|TPx Communications||Copper||9.1%+||150 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||9.0%+||6 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Fiber||7.8%+||940 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Walnut
Too much fluctuations and way below promised download speed
Even though it promised up to 100Mbps, we know that will never happen. Most of us will be happy with half that download speed. What pisses me off is that streaming keeps on buffering, fluctuating between 20-50Mbps download speed. Cannot watch anything completely without speed download interruptions.