Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Brooksville, Florida
Internet Access in Brooksville, Florida
The average download speed in Brooksville is 55.11 Mbps. This is 56.8% slower than the average in Florida and 69.4% slower than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in Brooksville with 10 of those offering residential service
- Brooksville is the 215th most connected city in Florida ahead of Spring Hill, Dade City, San Antonio, Floral City, and Bushnell.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 10% of people living in Brooksville.
- In Hernando County, approximately 6,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 82% of Brooksville residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 96.2% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- 18% of Brooksville residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Approximately 2,000 people in Hernando County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Explore internet access for communities within Brooksville: Weeki Wachee
- The fastest zip code in Brooksville for April 2021 is 34604. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
18.2% of consumers in Brooksville11,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Brooksville, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|AT&T Fiber||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|CenturyLink||40 Mbps||DSL||3m 24s|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
|AT&T||25 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Brooksville, Florida
- AT&T Internet - - 88.4% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Spectrum - - 99.7% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- AT&T Fiber - - 28.4% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- AT&T - - 9.3% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Xfinity - - 8.5% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- CenturyLink - - 2.7% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 40 Mbps
- Viasat - - 100.0% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - - 100.0% Availability in Brooksville - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Brooksville
|AT&T Internet||IPBB||88.4%+||100 Mbps|
|AT&T Fiber||Fiber||28.4%+||940 Mbps|
|Nature Coast Networks||Fixed Wireless||27.9%+||50 Mbps|
|AT&T||Fixed Wireless||9.3%+||25 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||8.5%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Tower Net Communications||Fixed Wireless||5.5%+||10 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable||100%||940 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||19.6%+||987 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||DSL||5.8%+||40 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||9.5%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Fiber||14.8%+||940 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||7.3%+||6 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||3.0%+||-- Mbps|
|Tower Net Communications||Fixed Wireless||0.0%+||20 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Brooksville
New to area
Just built a house and the only thing available was a satellite, cell service, and Nature Coast. Luckily I could get their service. So far so good.
Unbelievable Fast Service
We are so pleased with Nature Coast Networks. We have had several services through cellphone providers using outdoor antennas. Nature Coast Networks doesn’t limit your monthly service based on usage like all the others! There are no data usage caps! It’s incredibly reliable even through heavy rain. Nature Coast Networks is locally owned and operated I believe. I have never had to wait on hold or talk to a foreigner, I’ve always got the same people on the phone. I left a message and within 10 mins they called me back, when I had several questions, they were super polite and very respectful! Now my family can use the internet like everyone else in the world. I’m so thankful during a time like this with COVID having to work from home and the kids having to do remote schooling! Thank you!
We are way out in the country with just a mobile hotspot service. Nature Coast sent an installation tech who found a strong NCN signal on our home's roof and completed a good installation using a router I already had on hand. There is NO comparison to the current service as we now have good reliable data speed. The cost savings gained using NCN allows us to get a higher data rate that works very well. No contracts and no data caps is the icing on the cake! We can now stream 4K video programming all we want and whenever we want. Thank you NCN.
No other option around except satellite or dial-up. I am so glad I found Nature Coast Networks because now I can stream and my son can game without lagging.
Great until you hit the 4GB limit.
The WiFi and phone hotspot work great until you hit the unlimited 'limit' at which point you get horrible, spotty, slow speed. If it were truly 4G/3G it would be fine, but our experience is less than 3G. We use Roku for video and hit the limits quickly, so we spend most of the month paying for less than good speed. No Fios and no cable in our area, so not many choices.