Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Internet Access in Lawrenceville, Georgia
The average download speed in Lawrenceville is 169.8 Mbps. This is 12.4% faster than the average in Georgia and 39.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 20 internet providers in Lawrenceville with 6 of those offering residential service
- Lawrenceville is the 13th most connected city in Georgia ahead of Snellville, Stone Mountain, Grayson, Lilburn, and Loganville.
- The average internet download speed in Georgia is 151.02 mbps.
- Approximately 99% of Lawrenceville residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 92.7% of Georgians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- In Gwinnett County, approximately 5,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 7% of residents in Gwinnett County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- There are 236 internet providers in all of Georgia.
- The fastest zip code in Lawrenceville for July 2021 is 30044. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
1.2% of consumers in Lawrenceville2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Lawrenceville, Georgia
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||75.7%|
|AT&T Internet||940 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||92.8%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||91.0%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Lawrenceville
I have used Charter Spectrum in both Oregon and Georgia. Charter provides the best speed and reliability of all providers I have ever used.
Security System sucks, you have to secure your whole home because Xfinity only secures partial, not all windows and doors are secure, you have to purchase other equipment to secure all.
Amazing! TV: Eh
Internet and Phone are really amazing. No complaints, aside from TV. The Menus look very very outdated and there aren't many TV channels. If you're a sports fan, I really wouldn't recommend, especially soccer fans. Bein sports isn't on them.