Home Internet in Georgetown, IL
Internet Providers in Georgetown, Illinois
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Sparklight
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Georgetown, IL
AT&T Internet stands as the top choice for internet services in Georgetown, Illinois. With IPBB (Internet Protocol Broadband) and fixed wireless connection types, AT&T offers impressive download speeds of up to 10 Mbps, illuminating 52% of the city. It's a solid balance of speed and affordability with plans as low as $55 monthly, and it's a win for those who prefer the reliability of a fixed wireless connection.
But AT&T isn't the only game in town. Both T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and Viasat Internet offer alternatives. Though only covering 34% of Georgetown, T-Mobile brings the thunder with download speeds ranging from 33 to 245 Mbps. At $50 a month, it's the go-to for residents within its service area seeking that boast in speed.
Viasat Internet, on the other hand, offers satellite connection that covers the entire city. With maximum download speeds hitting 50 Mbps and plans starting at $49.99 per month, it's the golden ticket for those whose priority lies in wide availability rather than high speeds.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Georgetown
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.